Saturday, July 5, 2014

Documenting the Details has moved!

After four and a half years, I can't believe I just said that. 

Some of you may know that I have a family history website in addition to this blog. It's needed some serious attention for several years, and I finally provided that. The result was a move to a new host and platform. 

Since the new platform is WordPress, it seemed logical to take the blog along to the new location at http://lfmccauley.com/blog/

Switching URLs at a time when I'm not writing much may be a mistake, but I hope you will follow. Please change your RSS feed to the new address or re-subscribe by email.

The new site isn't finished, but the blog is officially moved. This will be the last post here. 

Thanks for reading. I hope to see you in my new home. 

Linda


2 comments: